Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Conversational Cheesecake hearts!

Hey guys, I'm sorry for being MIA for a couple of months, but I'm back! And with new and improved will to continue adding content to this blog.. We are a day away from Valentine's Day and wanted to share a dessert that worked out great for me in the past. These conversational cheesecake hearts 💕  Guess I'm cheesy like that ;) I made this for my husband, then-boyfriend, when we first started dating. It was our first valentines together, I decided to impress him by baking his favorite dessert in the world! Those of you who already know him, know that this New Yorker loves and craves a good cheesecake, so the pressure was totally on me!!!! I am actually taking a short cut, and linking the recipe for a regular cheesecake below, and adding the twist that I added, to modify them to be my valentines-ready cheesecake hearts.

Conversational cheesecake hearts

Conversational Cheesecake Hearts:

Ingredients and tools: 


  • Wilton Heart Shaped Silicone Molds
  • Fine Tip Paint Brush
  • Food coloring - in a couple of colors, I used red and yellow (to create, orange, pink and red cheesecake hearts)

Directions:

  1. Follow basic cheesecake recipe up until you add the batter to the tin pan for baking. (Before putting it in the water bath
  2. Before baking, divide the batter into equal parts depending on the number of colors you choose to use. In my case, I divided it into 3 parts. 
  3. Add the food coloring to the batter to create your own colored cheesecakes. I used orange (1 drop yellow + 1 drop red), pink (1 drop red), and red (2 drops pink)
  4. Pour batter into the silicone molds and add in water bath. Bake as per instructions in the Basic cheesecake recipe
  5. Let them cool before you remove them from the mold
  6. Once cool, remove from the molds and paint conversation heart phrases onto the tops of the cheesecake using food coloring. 

I wish you guys enjoyed this recipe. If you do try them, please let me know. Wishing all you sweet readers a happy and loving Valentine's Day! Until then, Live, Love, Laugh and Eat.. Oh yes, EAT! 💕 ❤️ 


No comments:

Post a Comment